Thank you to Karen Fiddler for "making" me do this. It's always a good idea to take stock of your year as it comes to a close. The good, the great and maybe a little not so great. Don't forget to post your own Top 10 List and leave a link on Karen's Post Here!
10. Finally closed out the VAST responsibilities of my brother's estate. It took nearly 18 months and it was really nice to be able to move forward with a little less weight on my shoulders.
9. Re-launched my real estate life and had a very good year thanks to wonderful clients and a lot of hard work.
8. Spent a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family, including all of my FANTASTICAL grandchildren.
7. BONUS JONAS I also found out that grandbaby number 5 is on the way and will make (tentative prediction) HER world premier very close to my own birthday in May! Selfish desire for shared birthday...
6. Enjoyed another 365 days of bliss with my wonderful, amazing, soon to be sainted husband (if you knew me, you would understand). We've been together for over 20 years and I am thankful for him every day.
5. After returning to show horse ownership after 30 years, I've made great strides in getting my body to respond to the demands of riding at a high level again.
4. Connected with more wonderful people here in the Rain. I love cultivating these relationships and I look forward to sharing another year with all of you.
3b. Took an amazing and long overdue vacation to Amelia Island, FL to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. We committed ourselves to being better selfie takers and now have wonderful memories to cherish for years to come.
3a. Saw Joe Bonamassa in concert at the Fox Theater with my parents. That was a great night. My Dad is a big fan and he was so happy!
2. Seized a niche, let go of the naysayers, embraced my uniqueness. Sorry, NOT SORRY if it rubs some people the wrong way. GO 2016!
1. My proudest moment of the year was returning to the show ring with my gorgeous equine partner, Tango. Overcoming a major lack of confidence and embracing my own skill and power while putting the ultimate trust in Tango.
DRA Homes Real Estate
An Affiliate of Maximum One Realty Greater Atlanta
5041 Dallas Highway, Suite 700, Powder Springs, GA 30127
Office Phone: 770-919-8825 ext. 318